Sunday, September 2, 2012

Well, Well, Well...

I'm totally tired of writing these apology blogs for where I've been... But it looks like that's what this is!

I'll write really quickly, where have I been? I've been everywhere! From Washington to Kentucky. From Sonoma to Indiana. From Ohio to Wyoming. And NO it's not for vacation - this was all work related, long days, no time off, humid hot yucky weather, you name it.

Life on the run road (Yes, our work uniform is tie dye - OMG!)
Guess that's a different type of life on the run! Anyways, wanted to write a quick blurb and tell you what else is up!  I have quite a few more trips planned this year (Pennsylvania, Alabama, and Florida for work...) Plus, I'm in a wedding in October and running the San Jose half marathon too.

YET, with all that stuff in my calendar, I decided it just wouldn't be a good year if I didn't run another full marathon! I know I'm crazy, I know.

I've registered for the Catalina Marathon on November 10th. That's coming QUICK! Some of my schedule requires me to take a day off work, run 18 miles and then catch a plane, but still, I'm going to make it work! And as if running 26.2 miles isn't hard enough, this Catalina thing - WHOA! Trails, hills, aye yie yie!

So, that's my update - Hopefully I can find time to take a pic or two and blog a bit! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment