Off to San Jose I went to be in my best friends wedding! We had such a great time! Oh, and for someone who bruises super easy, my face was still in tact from my fall last weekend! I don't have the group pictures yet, but here are a few phone ones!
After an amazing day, time to pack up, race home and catch a flight to the other side of the country - FLORIDA - for work! Seriously, how has this become my life? Please enjoy another photo of me in an airport. I know I don't look that great, but let's see how you look when you get on a plane at 6pm and get off it at 6am!!
You know what's cool? We have friends who live in Florida, so we were able to sneak away for a couple days and enjoy some down time. That NEVER happens to me!
| View from our friends deck - Such an amazing life! |
| Spa time! |
![]() |
| YES! Finally the beach! Even if Hurricane Sandy was nearby! |
2 days goes QUICK! Then a long drive across the entire state to get to Daytona for work!
| Finally got to see this beach (after a week) for 6 minutes right before heading to the airport! |
| Quick photo opp! |
And now what? Fly home, go to work for a couple days, and then OFF TO CATALINA to run a flippin' marathon! Wow, what a life!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment