Sunday, December 11, 2011

Things I love... JAMBOX by Jawbone

Well, besides the really obvious things like harmar or my iPhone or red bull (in no particular order) I have some products and things I highly recommend. That, and I just like to review stuff. Ask my trainer... I give him a full evaluation every session including a vote of which exercise I hated the most. HaHa! Yeah, I'm A LOT of fun to work out with!

JAMBOX by Jawbone
Wow, packs a price tag punch, ($199) but it's amazing. Bluetooth music, highly portable, GREAT sound. I can't talk about it highly enough. Great for music while dining on the patio, cooking at a friends house, sitting by the pool, traveling... C'mon! I have a friend who uses it during break to get better sound while watching movies on her iPhone. You can use it as a speaker for conference calls through your phone. Check out the video on their page.

It's universal, as in it doesn't just work with the iPhone, but any phone with Bluetooth functionality. The sync process take about 10 seconds (NOT COMPLICATED). Also, it comes with a charger, so you just plug it in - no buying batteries or any of that nonsense!

I know I said GREAT sound, but I really do mean it. They have them for sale pretty much everywhere - Apple, Amazon, AT&T... Okay, that was weird that all those stores start with an "A" ha ha ha!

Anyways, buy it for a Christmas gift or for yourself - it does not disappoint! Looks like when you buy through Jawbone.com and put in the code JAMCHAIN you get a free chain that lets you wear it like a necklace. ooohhh maaaan, let's get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment